Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sabbath School Questions 1 OCT 2011

Galatians

1 OCT 2011

Gal 2:16-21: . . . since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified. 17“But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be! 18“For if I rebuild what I have once destroyed, I prove myself to be a transgressor. 19“For through the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God. 20“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. 21“I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”



1. What was Saul’s purpose and means for preparing Israel for the coming of the Messiah?

2. What effect did Saul’s conversion have on his soteriology?

3. By what gauge did Saul measure others?

4. Does Paul measure others in that same manner (1 Cor 4:7)?

5. Can a Christian measure/judge another by the works that are not their own?

6. What builds the Church?

7. Was circumcision part of the Mosaic Law?

8. What was the sign between God and Israel in Exodus 31:17?

9. Is it the sign that makes us righteous (Rom 4:11)?

10. If circumcision was a sign of God’s covenant between Him and His people based upon righteousness by faith (Gen 17:11), why is it not required for Christians?

11. What sanctifies us (Acts 26:18)?

No comments:

Post a Comment