Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sabbath School Questions 8 OCT 2011

Galatians

8 OCT 2011

Gal 2:16-21: . . . since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified. 17“But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be! 18“For if I rebuild what I have once destroyed, I prove myself to be a transgressor. 19“For through the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God. 20“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. 21“I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”


1. What distortion does Paul expose to the Galatians?

2. Who ordained Paul’s ministry?

3. Was Paul’s authority established by the means of man or by the Spirit?

4. Why does Paul emphasize that the Gospel he preached came from Christ and not man?

5. Upon whose work did Jews rely for righteousness?

6. What were these distorters of the Gospel doing to the Gospel?

7. What happens to the Gospel when human works are blended with Christ’s?

8. How was this happening in Galatia?

9. How did Paul regard those who taught this “other” gospel?

10. Is Paul’s letter addressing what is being taught or the source of the teaching?

11. Are we taught by man or by Christ?

12. If by Christ, how important is the intimacy of that relationship between Him and us?

13. What then is the purpose of Paul’s letter to the Galatians?

No comments:

Post a Comment